Ezekiel's writing about the valley of dry bones has much to say to us about deadness and life in the church.
Is it now time for dusty dryness to be transformed into vigorous, vibrant life? This short series examines the implications.
- Ezekiel in exile - Ezekiel's words about the valley of dry bones seem significant.
- Dry bones in the valley - Ezekiel 37:1.
- Taking a good look - A question in the middle of the valley.
- Speak to the bones - Is there any point in speaking to what is dead?
- The word of Yahweh - The bones are to come to life!
- The bones come together - Ezekiel begins speaking to the bones.
- Sinew, muscle and skin - He watches as the bones are covered.
- Prophecy to the breath - Ezekiel is called to speak again.
- An overwhelming army - The bodies come to life and stand.
- The dry bones of church will live - A prophecy for the church today.